Ask This CFO Privacy Statement
At Ask This CFO, we value our relationship with you and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting your privacy.
We want you to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting your personal, company and financial information to us..
The following Ask This CFO businesses and processes adhere to the US Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of Notice, Choice, Onward Transfer, Security, Data Integrity, Access and Enforcement, and are registered with the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Program
Information we collect
- We collect personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment.
- We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on your behalf as part of the services provided to you.
- We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- We collect information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources.
Ask This CFO works to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices.
We use both internal and external resources to review our security procedures. Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is encrypted when it is transmitted to us. Our employees are trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We do not sell or rent your personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone outside of Ask This CFO for their promotional or marketing use without your consent.
- We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of Ask This CFO’s products and services.
- We may also use the information to show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- We may summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- We may use service companies to help provide you products and services who are not allowed to use your information for their own purposes.
If you have questions or concerns about Ask This CFO’s collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information, please contact the Privacy Team at the following email address: Support@askthiscfo.com